We don’t leave Apple users out in the cold either. The third agenda link is to iCloud, Apple’s agenda service. If you want to integrate your iCloud Calendar with Teamleader Focus, follow these steps:
1. Go to your user icon in the top right-hand corner and click on Integrations/Marketplace. Search for ‘Apple iCloud Calendar’.
2. Once you have selected this integration, click on ADD and authorize to grant the requested access.
3. You will be asked to enter your Apple iCloud username and password. Since Apple activated the two-factor authentication as an extra layer of security, you will need to create an application-specific password and use this to activate the integration with Teamleader Focus.
4. Click on test credentials to make the connection. Once it is successful, you will be able to select:
- one agenda to which you want to synchronize the meetings from Teamleader Focus
- multiple agendas from which you want to import calendar items
- to push tasks and calls from your Teamleader Focus planning to your personal agenda
- Items which are fetched from your iCloud agenda appear as grey blocks in your Teamleader Focus agenda so that colleagues cannot see your personal appointments. You can convert these to visible appointments by right-clicking on them in your Teamleader Focus agenda.
- Because the link works in both directions, adjustments in your Teamleader Focus or iCloud agenda will always be synchronized. The synchronization runs in the background every half an hour. However, for good measure, we recommend you start the sync manually when it is the first time you make the connection. You can do this by going to Agenda and clicking on the synchronisation symbol on the right.
- Our MOVE & BOOST packages also offer the possibility to limit access to a user's calendar. Read all about it here.
- In the Customer Meeting add-on, you can integrate your iCloud calendar as well and let customers schedule meetings directly into your calendar. Read all about it here.