What will happen if you convert a deal into a project?
- The project and the deal will be linked, which means the project will be displayed within the deal and the deal will be displayed within the project.
- The budget and the title are filled in automatically in your newly created project.
- The subtitles of your quotation are added as phases in the project. This means that, in case you want to convert your deal into a project, the workflow will already start when you create your quotation.
- If this is your quotation, "Venue" and "Decoration" will be displayed as phases in your newly created project.
- You can also convert products into tasks. The phase "Venue" will then be added to your project, containing the tasks "Gathering of information" and "Planning and conceptualizing". If you would also like to add the products under subtitles as tasks within the phases, simply contact our support team. We will happily activate this feature for you.
Can I use my project template when creating a project from a deal?
You cannot use a project template when you convert a deal into a project. In case you have already created a quotation, your quotation will be used as a template as mentioned above.
There is a way to use your project templates and link the project to the deal though:
- Create a project from scratch and select the project template you would like to use. You will still have the option to link the project to a deal. To do so, simply navigate to the project and click on the arrow at the top and select "Link deal".