To reduce the number of users in your Teamleader account, bear these things in mind:
First deactivate the user(s) in Teamleader. It is important to know that the deactivation of a user in your account will not automatically change the amount of seats in your subscription!
Only Teamleader administrators can fill in a form to reduce the seats. To fill in the form, follow these steps:
1. Click on your user icon in the top right corner in Teamleader.
2. Go to 'Teamleader subscription'.
3. Click on the 'Edit your plan' button next to ‘Your Teamleader subscription’.
4. Select 'Remove modules or seats':
5. Select here that you want to cancel users:
You will receive a confirmation email after submission of the form.
According to our Terms of Service we need the submitted form at least 15 days before your renewal date. You can find your renewal date in the top right corner of your Teamleader license page. From your renewal date onwards, you will no longer be charged for these users.
Note that it's not possible to receive a credit note for the remaining days in the current subscription period.
If you want to know how to deactivate a module in Teamleader, you can read this article.