Autoreplies are custom made replies that are automatically being sent to your customer. This is a great way to let your customer know that his or her question has been received and is being processed.
- Navigate to 'Settings' and click on 'Shared inbox'.
- Click the '+' symbol next to 'Autoreplies'.
- Give your autoreply a name.
- Click the slider next to Default reply' if the autoreply must be sent to all the incoming tickets.
- Click 'Advanced options'. If you select an email address, the ticket will be sent from the corresponding email address as soon as an email sent to this email address arrives. This will overwrite the default message. You can also opt for a 'Filter'. In the filter you can enter certain words which will trigger the autoreply. This can be for example the word “Urgent”
- Enter your email content and click “Save”