The Teamleader Focus Wordpress integration is a plugin to register leads or contacts directly from your website or landing page to your Teamleader Focus CRM account. The user friendly interface helps you to setup forms for capturing leads in no time - no coding skills required. Convert your website visitors into leads immediately, create deals and fill your sales funnel in Teamleader Focus easily.
Example of an automated flow:
- A visitor leaves his or her details and message via your WordPress form.
- A new contact, company and/or deal is automatically created in Teamleader Focus.
- Sales contacts this person, reducing the time between subscription and first contact.
- Send your prospect a quotation which he or she can consult and sign online.
- Convert the signed quotation into a project or an invoice.
1. Install the WordPress integration:
- Option 1: Go to the Wordpress Dashboard > Plugins > Search for Teamleader > Confirm plugin installation via "Install now".
- Option 2: Install the zip. file downloaded from the Teamleader Focus Marketplace by going to the Wordpress Dashboard > Plugins > Add new > Upload plugin > Confirm plugin installation via "Install now".
2. Go to the Wordpress Dashboard > Click "Settings" > Teamleader
3. Go to the Teamleader Focus Marketplace and add a new custom form.
4. Save the form and you receive a webhook URL.
5. Copy this URL.
6. Go back to the Wordpress plugin settings and paste this URL there.
7. Create one or several forms in Wordpress according to your needs.
8. In case you create several forms, then you need to add a certain shortcode [teamleader id=X] to any Wordpress page or blog post. The shortcode can only be added once to the form, otherwise the form won’t work, and leads won’t be added.
Some additional settings:
Add a Teamleader Focus referral token to your form and earn extra money with recommendations. See here for more information.
You have the option to enable invisible reCaptchas to protect your forms*.
*This only works with reCaptcha v2: