Your company is growing, Teamleader Focus grows with it! Every standard Teamleader Focus account can be accessed by two users and can always be expanded to include more.
Before starting the process of adding new users three conditions must be fulfilled:
You must be an ‘administrator’ in Teamleader Focus. If you want to expand the number of administrators or, for example, add an HR manager as administrator read this article to learn how to assign admin rights.
You must have access to Settings > Users
You must have sufficient user licences in your account to add a new user. To see how many user licences you have, please consult this page in your Teamleader Focus account (only accessible for administrators). If you still have to buy extra user licences, please read this article first.
If all three conditions are fulfilled, you can add users by following the next steps:
- Navigate to “Settings” and click “Users” at the top of the page.
- Click on Add user in the top right-hand corner.
- Now you can start adding contact data of your users in the pop-up screen.
- Make sure to use an email for the users that has not yet been used for another users or invitee in your account
- Make sure that the email address of the user is created before inviting the user to Teamleader Focus
- Your user will have received an email with the request to accept the invitation.
The invite link will be valid for seven days. If the link would expire, an admin can always resend the invitation to the invitee. Read this article for more information on resending your invite.
- After the invitation has been accepted, the admin who sent the invite will receive a notification email. By default immediately after accepting the invite, the new user will only be able to see certain modules like contacts and companies or the calendar and dashboard (depending on your Teamleader Focus package). If access to more modules needs to be granted, an admin of the account should enable the sliders of the modules respectively under Settings > Users by clicking the three dots > Edit next to the user's name.
“Full name”: the full name of your user, first and surname, so that you can find him or her in the planning or to assign tasks or calls.
“Email”: the email address at which the user will receive his login details and other notifications from Teamleader Focus. This has to be a unique address over all Teamleader Focus accounts.
The new user will be able to choose the password when accepting the invitation.
A user can later on add multiple personal email addresses in their Teamleader Focus account. These alternative email addresses don't have to be unique. Read more about these alternative email addresses here.