There are different ways to add a picture to your quotation, depending on what you are searching for.
- Adding a picture of an article
- Adding a fixed picture to all your quotations
- Add pictures to the introduction text of your quotation
Adding a picture of an article
- "Products" and click on the product you would like to add a picture to
- Click on the icon next to the name of the product
- Upload your picture in JPEG format
- This picture will automatically be shown on your quotations when choosing this article. Note that the shortcode $LONG_DESCRIPTION$ needs to be present on your template to display the image.
Adding a fixed picture to all your quotations
- Go to Settings > Document layout > Quotations
- Click on Download current template (in case you do this the first time, you need to choose Download example template)
- Add the picture in the word document
- Save the word document
- Go back to Teamleader Focus and click on Upload template
- Choose the document you just added your picture to.
- Click Open
- The picture will be visible on all newly created quotations, the existing ones will not be affected automatically.
Add pictures to the introduction text of your quotation
- Navigate to your quotation and edit it, or create a new quotation.
- In the 'Introduction text', click on the image icon
- Click on Upload to choose a file > Click Send it to the Server
- Adjust the settings of the picture if you want to
- Click “OK”
- The picture is now added to your quotation text for this particular quotation.
Remark: You can also add pictures to your template(s) for quotation layout. That means you don't need to insert the picture every time but you can just select the template.
- Add product(s) to your quotation.
- Click Save and preview or Save.