Do you want to take certain features for a spin or try out a complete package? You can do so for free! Meet our package trials. Read all about them and how to activate a package trial in this article.
Are you curious about features that aren’t currently in your pricing plan? Then we offer you the chance to try these out for 14 days! Find an overview of the features per package here.
When you’re on an old pricing plan you can check out our highest Teamleader Focus BOOST package
When you’re already on a package, you can try out a higher package (MOVE or BOOST)
To try out a (higher) package, follow these steps:
Click on your user icon in the top right-hand corner in Teamleader
Click on Manage licence. Keep in mind, only admins can access this page.
However: once the trial is activated the trial is open for the entire account and every user!
Above the tab ‘Billing’, click on the button Try 14 days for free.
If you’re on an old pricing plan, you can only try out our BOOST package
If you already use a package, you can trial the MOVE or BOOST package.
Important remark: it's not possible to request a trial for a lower package
Satisfied by everything you saw and tested? Click on the button ‘Upgrade now’ to upgrade to a (higher) package!
- Every package can be tried once every 30 days
- Once activated, the trial cannot be cancelled and will automatically end in 14 days. When the trial ends the license reverts automatically to the original plan
- Within 7 days after the end of the trial, the data from the tried package is deleted and will not be available if the package is tried again in the future
- It’s not possible to start a trial of another package from the license page while a trial is already active
- Via your licence page, you can also try out the Beyond package of the Customer Meeting add-on for 14 days. Find more information about the Customer Meeting add-on and how to activate it here.